Clover's Field

I signed up to post on a blog and got my own. Who knows where this may lead?

Dating

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ohhhh, Too Cool

This is totally cool. Unfortunately, it sucks for you all that don't use Opera as a browser.

Seems they came out with these thingys called widgets...little bitty mini programs/link tools you run with the browser. I found out they have a simple "widget for dummies" program that you can put your blog(or another's)into. Mine has a green dragon on it...cool. But clicking on it gives you a bare bones read of the most recent posts-really fast compared to load times normally.

It's soo cool. Anyhoo, if'n you have Opera, click on the sidebar link to download my widget. The post link will send you to the widget generator. Have fun.

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2006 4:07 PM, Blogger SB Gypsy said...

I wonder if your widget is somehow making your regular blog load slowly for those of us with mozzilla?? It wouldn't load until I gave up and clicked on the red X to close the window, then it loaded without closing. Twice. hmmmmm

 
At 8/14/2006 3:08 AM, Blogger Wild Clover said...

That's just totally weird. Can't be the widgit, since that just calls the info from the blog addy and doesn't have any code or anything on the blog itself. Probably Blogger being Blogger. For a while I had to change my template, then change it back and do my small ad-ins(like my DWF link) for it to actually post my new posts. Three out of the last 5 posts, actually. Now it seems to work again. Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home