Clover's Field

I signed up to post on a blog and got my own. Who knows where this may lead?

Dating

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yes, a Typically Two

It was a gape mouth moment in the car day before yesterday. The 6 year old in the back of the van and I(driving) were swapping really bad jokes, the 2 year old was singing(?), and Mommy Imp... tells us all to be quiet and the boys to rest on the way home. Well, I am constitutionally unable to leave myself in "jokus interuptus" and so had my last word, which got Implet replying. Suddenly from the center seat is yelled "Im'le SHUDUP!" by the two year old Mu. I looked at Imp... and said "He said "shut-up". She says, yeah.

The phrase was picked up from Uncle Fuzzy we believe, but the amazing thing was the absolute clarity in our barely verbal little one.

I'm still stunned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home