Clover's Field

I signed up to post on a blog and got my own. Who knows where this may lead?

Dating

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Been Neglectful

I've been tagged for the Meme:

'The Meme':
1.) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working.Being a Mommy with a husband and a wife.
2.) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Working. Being a new Mommy again.
3.) What were you doing one year ago?
Gee, uh, working, being new mommy to an almost 1, and seeing the older one's 1st year in Kindergarten.
4.) What were you doing yesterday?
Hee
Working, then Blogging, then playing on forums.
5.) Five snacks you enjoy
Popcorn
Brownies(they do a heckova job as a snack)
leftover steak
leftover pizza
pepperoni

6.) Five songs I know all the words to.
"There was an Old Lady that Swallowed a Fly"
"On top of Spaghetti"
"Hush little Baby"
"Elenor Rigby"
"It's all for the Best"from Godspell
7.) Five things you would do if you had a million dollars
Fix house, add 3 rooms.
Pay off EVERYONE
Buy a lawn tractor
Donate large sum to defeat anti-gay right politicians
Fence our property and add a second house/garage combo.
8.) Five things you like doing
Computer stuff
Reading
Playing with kids
Building stuff
Cooking
9.) Five bad habits
Smoking
Sleeping
Procrastinating
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I have to think now.
10.) Five things I would never wear again
Never say never
11.) Five favorite toys
3 balls on a string that you play with kinda like a yo-yo-I don't know the name.
My computer
My Cell Phone Camera
My sword collection
The stuffed Halloween cat in a witch's hat that when you push the button has it's head spin and it yowls. I got it for $.25 at the thrift shop.

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I had to post a real comment - that spam-mail was just too stark to leave by itself. I did the Meme some weeks back - its fun, opens you up to new people. You know, I hadn't thought of 'On top of Spaghetti’ in years! We sang that in Girl Scouts! Like your blog - had fun looking through it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home