Clover's Field

I signed up to post on a blog and got my own. Who knows where this may lead?

Dating

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sad Birthday

Today was my birthday. Not a bad day excapt that this afternoon our pet goat (yes, you read rightly)Jasper Billygoat Gruff was hit by a truck and died. What the idiot goat was doing across the street and in front of the neighbors today when he invariably has confined his ramblings to the yard and our abundant and tasty weeds in the past I'll never know.

Rest peacefully Jas. May your goat heaven have people and dogs and cats willing to play chase with you and scratch that itchy place behind your ear. May it be a place with all the newspaper and important mail you can eat, as well as a house for you to realize your ambition of being a house goat in.

As my almost 6 year old said "He was a good goat".

3 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 1:25 AM, Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I'm sorry about your goat. I lost my favorite cat, yesterday, so share a sense of loss with you.

 
At 11/18/2005 1:28 AM, Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! That's pretty cool that you share Howard Dean's birthdate.

 
At 11/18/2005 6:26 AM, Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! Hope the kids aren't too devastated about poor Jasper Billygoat Gruff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home