Clover's Field

I signed up to post on a blog and got my own. Who knows where this may lead?

Dating

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I really hate to do this...

I truly hate the word verification thingy used on sites(like my bank), but I've been spammed enough by idjits with their spam programs sending out comments to EVERY thread I've got when I republish. Deleting this crap is a pain. I have few comments(and fewer readers :)), so seeing a new comment is an exciting moment in my life. Reading "You have great site, very useful" by anonymous with a link to on-line poker is a real let down. So either I go to moderation, which means reading thru all their shit and rejecting it anyway, or the verification crapola.

To my two or three occasional readers, I apologise. To the spammers...May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits.

2 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 1:51 AM, Blogger Wild Clover said...

Testing

 
At 8/06/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Really! I was hoping that the spammers would give up and go away, so I could get rid of the word verification thingy, but this doesn't seem to be happening. the bastards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home